Translation: Place both the hands with elbows, wrist and finger together on the ground. On the wrists, place the head. The gaze should be stable at the tip of nose. Bring together the calf and thighs and out the heels on the buttocks. The knees should touch the tip of the chin.
- Helps to prevent all diseases of the head and eyes
- Brings more blood flow and energy into the head
- Calms the mind
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Increases self-confidence
- Encourages one to go inward
- Influences cardiovascular, nervous, lymphatic and endocrine systems
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Drains mucus from lungs (good for asthma)
- Improves immune system
- Strengthens the arms, shoulders and abdominals
Contraindications: Avoid with high blood pressure, any heart condition, glaucoma, diabetes, neck and spinal injuries.