Translation: Lying on back raise the legs upward and keep the feet in such a way on the respective sides of the ear that fingers of feet are visible. Grasp the feet from the outside firmly by taking both the palms behind the back. Head (back side) should remain on the ground. Gaze should be on tip of the nose and maintain silence.
- Relaxes the back and spine
- Opens and stretches the hips, buttocks, hamstrings and groin
- Revitalizes and energizes
- Creates a complete energy circuit in the body
- Brings one deeper inwards