Translation: Lie on the back. Raise up the legs and put the feet crossed beyond the head on the ground.
- Stretches the legs, shoulders and back
- Spontaneously induces the 3 bandhas
- Stimulates the digestive organs
- Improves digestion and bowel function while reducing gas
- Stimulates and regulates the thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Improves the immune system
Contraindication: Do not turn the head to either side; avoid with neck injuries, any heart condition, high blood pressure, glaucoma, diabetes